The golden needle is a skin rejuvenation application, which is also called fractional radiofrequency application. It helps to reduce the appearance of skin deformations, blemishes and wrinkles caused by ageing and environmental factors, and to make the skin look more vibrant, radiant and youthful.
In the application of the golden needle, the number of sessions is decided by looking at the condition of the skin.
Golden needle application can be applied safely both on the face and in different parts of the body. Since it is a treatment option that does not require surgical interventions, patients can take this procedure in a short time. Scars, unwanted swelling and redness, recovery times are eliminated.
While the device used for the process does not affect the surface of the skin, it sends high-frequency energy to the lower layers. Consequently, it stimulates natural collagen with the healing processes in the body. In this way, spots, wrinkles and scars disappear, skin renewal is supported.
The golden needle is a skin renewal method that has the ability to treat many skin defects. Therefore, its usage area is quite extensive. Some of them are as follows:
- Treatment of burns and scars,
- Removal of cracks due to weight loss and pregnancy,
- Elimination of ageing symptoms,
- Elimination of fine wrinkles,
- Correction of the appearance of the neck, food and decollete areas,
- Treatment of acne and scars,
- Elimination of bruises around the eyes,
- Tightening of pores,
- Correction of areas where the loss of form and sagging occur in the body,
- Golden needle application can be used in areas such as skin stains removal.
During the Golden Needle Procedure
Golden needle application is a much easier and painless method compared to many other skin correction and rejuvenation techniques. It does not require any procedure or surgical interventions for very long hours. Although the duration of a session varies according to the target area, it is usually in the range of 30-45 minutes. Patients do not need to stay in the hospital after the procedure and are discharged immediately.
When the appointment day arrives after the planning of the procedure, the patient prepares for the procedure. Before the application, the area is cleared. Then, local anaesthetic creams are applied, which allow the feeling of pain to be minimized.
Controlled destruction is provided by giving high-frequency radio waves under the skin with the help of fractional radiofrequency device and gold needle tips. The process continues for an average of 35-40 minutes. It is usual for the skin to develop rashes after the procedure, which disappears spontaneously within a few hours.
After the Golden Needle Application
After the application, the patient can return to his daily life immediately and go to work the next day. The skin should be protected against sun rays after the procedure. For this, you should use sun protection creams with a high protection factor. With the application of the golden needle, the effects begin to appear with the completion of the first session.
After the procedure is completed, the repair process under the skin continues for a while. Therefore, the results become more evident day by day. The sessions should be repeated until the exact desired result is achieved at the intervals recommended by the physician.
The Target Areas of Golden Needle Procedure
Golden needle application is a method that can be easily applied to both face and body. The process of rejuvenation, revitalization and defect removal of the skin can be applied for any desired area in the body.
In applications involving large work areas, such as the treatment of stretch marks that spread over large areas of the legs, the session time is slightly longer than usual. Different appointment dates can be given for different regions since the treatment plan varies according to the target. It is crucial not to delay the sessions in order to obtain the desired result from the application and increase the success of the treatment.
The Advantages of the Golden Needle
There are many methods and devices that can be used for skin rejuvenation and rejuvenation processes. The golden needle is one of the most popular skin rejuvenation techniques due to its easy applicability and patient comfort. Some of the advantages of this application compared to other skin renewal and rejuvenation techniques can be listed as follows:
- No flaking, crusting or peeling occurs on the skin.
- Since there are no swelling, bruising and long-term rashes, the application cannot be noticed from the outside.
- Permanent effects, not temporary, are achieved.
- From the first session, easily noticeable positive effects are observed.
- It does not require hospitalization. Consequently, the patient can immediately return to his daily life.
- Its effect on skin resurfacing and defect removal is a technique proven by scientific studies.
- It offers the opportunity to be used in all skin types and skin colours.
- It does not include surgical interventions, and it is a short-term procedure, keeping patient comfort in the foreground.
Considerations After the Operation
There are some considerations you should keep in mind after the operation. You can see them below.
- Redness occurs in the application area within 2-4 hours after the session and begins to turn pink between 24 and 72 hours.
- The application area should not be in contact with water on the day of the session.
- The application area should be moistened, as indicated by your dermatologist after the session.
- There may be swelling and slight redness after application. Tension and dryness may appear on the skin. In such a case, the skin should be moistened as directed by your dermatologist, and antibiotics should be used.
- Contact with the sun should be avoided on the day of the session.
- If the application is applied to the face, make-up should not be applied after the session.
- The bath should not be taken on the day of the session, and the next day.
- There may be tiny crusts on the skin after the session. These crusts fall off automatically 3-4 days after the session.
You can feel the difference from the first session without having to wait to see the effect of the application. One of its biggest advantages is that it maintains its permanence for a long time. Since there is no surgical intervention, you can continue your life the next day.
What are the prices of golden needle treatment?
The price is variable since the area, and the intensity of the deformation will be different. After the doctor’s examination, you can get detailed information on topics such as price, number of sessions, intervals of sessions.
What is the golden needle?
The golden needle is a non-surgical form of treatment. The device sends high-frequency energy to the lower layers of the skin, damaging the body’s natural collagen and healing processes without any interruption by causing controlled damage under the skin.
For which problems is the golden needle used?
Fine wrinkles on the face, loss of form and sagging all over the skin, skin rejuvenation, acne, acne, burns and scars, under-eye bruises, stretch marks after pregnancy and after weight gain, compression of skin pores and skin problems with acne can be resolved with the Golden needle.